Monday, October 25, 2010

Natural Beauty: Radiant, Healthy Skin

Natural Beauty: Radiant, Healthy Skin

Taking care of your skin from the inside is essential for a radiant glow on the outside.  Here are some of my favourite things to get Natasha Poly-like perfect skin:

    Spinach- green foods are full of antioxidants and give you the nourishment and vitamins to make your skin and whole body function at its best.
  
    Udo's Oil:  I take a few tablespoons of the actual oil before meals, but it does come in capsule form as pictured above.  Essential fatty acids are called that for a reason: they're essential! They play a significant role in the structure of every cell and maintaining impermeability barrier of the skin.

   Cetaphil:  non-irritating and uncented.  Even though I try to use organic skin care, I do really like Cetaphil, it makes my skin feel so moisturized.

   Yoga: Oxegenates all of your cells including your skin.  There's a yoga glow that I get after I finish a class or DVD, it must be all the blood pumping through the body.

   Water: We all know a minimum of 8 glasses of water a day keeps your entire body including skin hydrated and healthy.

    Rosehip oil:  I use a tiny amount as an undereye treatment, its so gentle, I love it.

   Nuts:  Nuts are a great snack which provide you with healthy fats which nourish your skin.

   Invisible Zinc:  This is one of my favourite sunscreens, I think it is currently unavailable in North America, but I hope they start selling it here soon.  Zinc is a physical barrier which provides better protection than chemical sunscreens and is usually less irritating.



   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment